I bid this out and didn’t receive the grade I was looking for, I can only afford $20, can you help me?
- What is the major difference between training and education?
· Education is more closely related to learning a particular job
· Education refers more to acquiring specific skills
· Training provides more general knowledge
· Training narrows the range of responses while education broadens the range
Studies show that the people most likely to be chosen to participate in a training program are ________.
· Those who have already had the most training
· Those with the lowest skill levels
· Those who have had fewer training opportunities in the past
· Those who are most in need of the training
According to the systems model of training, when should the criteria for evaluating a training program be developed?
· After the training has been completed and the results have been documented
· While the training program is being conducted and monitored
· After the training method has been selected but before the training has been conducted
· After the training objectives have been established but before the training method is selected
In assessing training needs, what is the examination of how well employees are performing their jobs and which employees are having trouble?
· A task analysis
· An operational analysis
· An individual analysis
· An organizational analysis
What is the best reason for presenting a training program?
· It has been highly advertised
· It contributes to the organization’s goals and objectives
· It will alleviate concern about federal agency pressure
· It is used by a company’s competitors
Which of the following would be considered an indirect cost when analyzing the cost/benefit of a training program?
· The training materials
· Lost production time
· The included meals
· The cost of the facility
What is the training needs analysis that focuses on assessing the standards of behaviors necessary to perform a given job?
· A job specification
· A task analysis
· A personnel analysis
· An organizational analysis
The four criteria proposed for evaluating training programs include reactions, learning, results, and ________.
If evaluators compare the company’s absenteeism and turnover rates from before and after a training program, which type of criteria are the evaluators using?
What is the major shortcoming of the case study experimental design?
· The experiment must occur in a natural setting, which isn’t always convenient
· Performance differences may be due to sensitizing effects of the pretest
· It provides no previous measure with which to compare performance
· The randomized groups produce erratic results
Which of the following research designs is most susceptible to sensitizing effects of the pretest?
· Solomon four-group design
· Post-test only design
· Pretest-post-test control group design
· Pretest-post-test comparison
How does the internal referencing strategy improve the usefulness of the pretest-post-test design?
· By including both relevant and irrelevant questions
· By administering the pre-test and the post-test simultaneously
· By comparing scores only with members of the same group
· By holding out a control group
Which of the following statements is true of the Solomon four-group design?
· Just two groups are given the post-test
· Participants are randomly assigned to groups
· All four groups are given the pre-test
· All four groups receive the training
Which of the following illustrates using results as a criteria for evaluating a supervisory training program?
· A frequency count of how often the supervisors praised or disciplined their subordinates over the next 8 weeks
· A measure of turnover, productivity improvement, and grievances in each supervisor’s department
· An interpersonal relations rating scale completed by the subordinates of each supervisor
· A 10-item questionnaire asking the supervisors to evaluate the results of the training
Which of the following is an example of the Hawthorn Effect?
· Employees are randomly assigned to experimental groups but end up with their friends anyway
· Employees score better on both relevant questions and irrelevant questions
· Employees’ performance on a post-test is influenced by exposure to the pre-test
· Employees work faster because they know that researchers are watching them
While a trainer is trying to evaluate the effectiveness of a one-week training program on communication using a pre-test/post-test comparison, an international incident occurs because of a communication breakdown. This confounding event creates a competing explanation, which is referred to in the experimental literature as ________.
· International bias
· The Hawthorne effect
What does the A stand for in the ADDIE model of training?
· Assignment—Deliver the training program to the target audience
· Advancement—create training materials or purchase materials and modify them to meet objectives
· Appraise—compare training program results to the course objectives
· Assessment—gather data and identify discrepancies between actual performance and desired performance
What is the method that uses a combination of relevant and irrelevant questions to evaluate how well training increased learning?
· An internal referencing strategy
· A multiple baseline scheme
· A relevance analysis
· A control group design
Which of the following is the best research design for evaluating a training program?
· The Solomon four-group design
· The pre-test/post-test comparison using one group
· A case study
· The pre-test/post-test design using two established groups-one assigned as the experimental group and one as the control group
Interviews, performance tests, and surveys are all ways to collect data to evaluate ________.
· Talent recruitment
· Training effectiveness
· Training development
· Talent management
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH STUDENT HOMEWORK HELP TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT