Response to the three articles listed below, backup your responses with 2022 article sources only and provide pdf for the article sources used. Do not use any of the article used by the articles already.
1. Various factors can improve an organization’s efficiency when individual aims and values are met through organizational support, including high job satisfaction and organizational commitment. The concept of job satisfaction is important from a managerial perspective, and it can be defined differently. Job satisfaction and dissatisfaction are determined by various factors that relate to the job and the attitude toward daily life. Yan et al (2022) illustrate how job satisfaction is influenced by various factors, such as wage, job, supervisors, and colleagues, as well as promotion opportunities. Moreover, many people do find that pay has a positive impact on overall happiness and job satisfaction, but the effect can be less pronounced once they have reached a standard level of comfort (Robbins & Judge, (2022). Job satisfaction is influenced by core self-evaluations in the context of career commitment (Robbins & Judge,2022). A person with a high level of core self-evaluation and career commitment may be particularly satisfied with their jobs. Core self-evaluation believers with positive core self-evaluations who believe that they are competent and worth believing inâ€”are more satisfied with their jobs (Robbins & Judge,2022). Additionally, Robbins & Judge state that the interaction with coworkers outside the workplace, feedback, social support, and interdependency among coworkers all influence job satisfaction, even after adjusting for work-related characteristics. In their piece, Yan et al. (2022) also showed that the more proficient a worker is, the better their job satisfaction is and the more committed they are to their organization, which is likely to maximize their productivity. An individual who is professional is dedicated to his or her work, believes in his or her job, and has the freedom to make decisions in accordance with his or her professional knowledge (Yan et al, 2022)
2. Peopleâ€™s perceptions help define their viewpoints. Perception comes to people through their senses. Perception means â€œthe act or faculty of apprehending by means of the senses or of the mind; cognition; understanding.â€ From a different perspective, perception means organizing, understanding, receiving, and selecting information that can sometimes result in a disagreement. People that view things from their own perspective has the highest potential of things leading to a disagreement, because different viewpoints has a lot of different perspectives on how stuff should be accomplished. It is pretty much inevitable, within an organization, that the employees will not always be content and agree with their views of behavior, job tasks, working conditions, benefits, and pay rates. The aspects of perception have to do with how certain tasks and information is selected, understood, and organized. These are all the decision-making faculties and they drastically differ from one to another. With the current research beginning, it has begun to support the theory called â€œactive perceptionâ€. Within this theory, a dynamic relationship exists between the perceptions of the senses, the surrounding environment, and the brain. Academics have really supported the theory called â€œpassive perceptionâ€. The â€œpassive perceptionâ€ theory has a view of perception where a stimulus is in the environment that is processed by the brain after it is registered by the senses which results with an output response. Relationships and behaviors in the organizational setting are affected by a personâ€™s perceptions and how individuals interact within a business. A manager may have a bigger concern for the companyâ€™s stakeholders and it can react a lot differently than a worker who does not have the same concern as the manager. For example, a financial manager may perceive that their job performance can be better in the perception of the board of directors if she can increase the companyâ€™s net profits, so then she will set that as one of her main goals to achieve within the business. The marketing manager may perceive that having customer satisfaction increased by added new features to the merchandise and it will determine that adding these new features is one of her main goals to achieve. Both of these perceptions will highly affect how both of the managers will do their job with each other and their other employees, which will affect the organizational behavior. A manager that perceives their employees to be able to work together as a team and make reasonable decisions and assessments will bring a flat organizational structure that will allow all of the employees to work independently with team authority. A type of positive effect with this kind of perceptive management means that decision making is made which is based on the perceived qualities from the employees being managed. This type of decision making can slow down an uncomplicated, efficient working process. For example, the financial manager may be able to help out a senior manager with some advice that is accepted and received based on the senior managerâ€™s perceived confidence that he/she has in the financial manager. A human resourceâ€™s manager may utilize a decision to cut out an employee from a certain group of other prospective workers if that employee has a history of conviction or being arrested. The result that is positive in this situation would be the group of prospective workers would be culled of workers who can more than likely prove themselves as a liability to the company.
3. According to Robbins et al, job satisfaction can be defined as a positive outlook about a position resulting in an evaluation of its characteristics (p. 40, 2022). Job satisfaction to me is important currently because of the Great reshuffle caused by COVID. Also, job satisfaction is important for me and my fellow classmates because after we finish our MBA, we will be in our career field. Â As managers, we should make sure our employees are satisfied so we can create job involvement. Robbins et al explains that job involvement is how people psychologically identify with their jobs and consider their self-worth (p. 40, 2022). Â Job satisfaction can also be changed and altered over time. We see this all the time with career paths after college. Job satisfaction is influenced by oneâ€™s attitude and emotions, which we learned about in Chapter 4 of Essentials of organizational behavior. According to Pimentel et al, job satisfaction should not be referred to as something permanent, since a person may be satisfied at one moment and then not in another moment (2022). Managers can have the opportunity to improve job satisfaction by using leadership skills to motivate and interact with employees. From this to happen I believe management personnel must be relatable to the staff and willing to listen to what can be improved.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!